Overview of Customer Satisfaction Surveys
DMSA offers a one day course providing an Overview of Customer Satisfaction Surveys. The session takes place in a relaxed setting away from the office and is conducted by an experienced facilitator together with subject matter experts who lead discussion on specific topics.
- To understand where the value lies in conducting customer satisfaction surveys, knowing what questions to ask and how to ask them
- To understand the end-to-end survey process and where management plays a critical role
- To interpret and use the survey results to identify appropriate actions to address opportunities and challenges
Topics covered include:
- Exploring Case Studies of organisations that have benefitted from these surveys
- The survey process
- Questionnaire design
- Interpreting results (graphics and tabular data)
- Translating the results into strategic insights
Who should attend?
- Middle to Senior Management